Read our Booking FAQs
- Sheep Drive Registration (arrive 40 minutes prior to your drive time but no earlier) the registration hut is situated in Queen Street Place.
- DO NOT go onto the bridge before registering.
- Timings are key so please ensure your guests/spectators are on time and have passes ready to show security before going on the bridge.
- Sheep Drives cross Southwark Bridge from 10am until 4pm.
- The bridge crossing is divided into two lanes. Lane 1 Stations A-H, Lane 2 Stations I-P.
- The centre of the bridge is available for an additional viewing area and the general public.
- Each drive consists of 10 people.
- If you are making a group booking for more than 10 people, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
- You cannot bring your own sheep.
- Dogs are not allowed in the drives.
- The Livery Fair is situated at the north end of Queen Street from 10am – 4pm.
- It is advisable to check www.tfl.gov.uk for travel information beforehand. The Southwark Bridge are is well served by public transport. The registration Hut will be situated at the North End of Southwark Bridge.
- Marshals will try to accommodate late arrivals but cannot guarantee them the opportunity to drive sheep.
- In the unlikely event that the Sheep Drive is cancelled for reasons beyond our control after we have paid administration costs, we will be happy to return your donation less a proportion to cover these costs.
- Individual cancellations will not be refunded unless a replacement can be found. No refunds will be given after 31st August as certificates go into production.
We are committed to deliver an event that is safe and fun for all Freemen, family and friends.
We look forward to seeing you and hope you have an enjoyable day at the Sheep Drive & Livery Fair on Southwark Bridge.